Please Read below the important conditions that apply to the use of Hazera Seeds (“Hazera”) products.
The following terms and limitations are legally binding on any user of products (seeds and others) sold or otherwise provided by or on behalf of Hazera.
Acceptance & Change of Terms
Use of products of Hazera indicates your unconditioned acceptance of the entirety of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any term, do not use Hazera products. Hazera may revise these terms without notice and, for this reason, please access and read this page every time you visit our website. Use of the products after change to these terms indicates acceptance of the revised terms. The current version of these terms is from January 2022.
Limitations Applicable to Use of Products
Hazera seeds and varieties are used subject to the following terms and limitations:
The Seeds’ price reflects the following terms. By opening the seed package or using Hazera seeds you express your acceptance of the entirety of these terms. If you don’t accept or understand any term, return the unopened package within 21 days of receipt thereof for full refund.
Hazera produces seeds to meet high industry standards. Yet, the performance of seed and of the variety depends on numerous factors (e.g. environment, crop management, storage, undetected defects) and is not assured. It is further clarified that seeds’ price forms a very small fraction of the potential yield-associated income to the user.
Seed storage is essential for preserving high seed quality, vigor, and viability for future use. Low temperature and low seed moisture (in open packages) are the two most effective means of maintaining seed quality in storage. We recommend keeping vegetable seeds in as low as 35% RH and as close to 10°C as possible and to prevent from fluctuations.
You Agree That:
- All benefits and all risks, associated with the use of the seeds are exclusively assumed by user/buyer. If commercial use is intended, user should obtain insurance against unsatisfactory results.
- Except as required to be printed on the seed package to meet applicable law requirements. Printed data refers to the seeds at the time of their sale by Hazera and not necessarily thereafter and is merely statistical and subject to tolerances established by law or practice. HAZERA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY TECHNICAL ADVICE, FREEDOM OF SEEDS FROM SEED-BORNE DISEASES AND GMO, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- USER’S/BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE RESULTING IN CONNECTION WITH HAZERA SEEDS IS LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SEEDS USED. IN NO EVENT WILL HAZERA OR ANY OF ITS AUTHORIZED SELLERS OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE UNDERLYING LEGAL THEORY.
- Complaints must be accompanied by the seed package and be reported to Hazera promptly to allow inspection of field, package & seeds. Failure to comply will render claims void.
- seeds may be used only to produce a single crop. Neither the reselling of seeds nor the saving or selling seeds of any harvested product for sowing purposes, is allowed.
- The alteration of seed and the use of seed, or causing/permitting the seed to be used, in breeding or for further propagation, reproduction of propagation material and/or in seed production, is strictly prohibited.
- The user of seeds shall allow Hazera and anyone on behalf of Hazera direct access to its Business, for carrying out inspections to verify compliance with the aforesaid provisions and with Hazera’s proprietary rights with respect to the seeds and reproduction material. “Business” in this clause shall also mean greenhouses and administration facilities, whether of the user or of third parties acting on behalf of the user. User shall, upon request, also allow direct access to its administration personnel.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE OF THESE TERMS TO ANY SUBSEQUENT USER OF SEEDS IN YOUR POSSESSION AND/OR OF PLANTS GROWN THEREFROM; if you fail to do so, you will be liable to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Hazera from and against any claim asserted by any such user.
- Other price & liability limits or conditions may be agreed upon ONLY through a written and duly signed instrument.
- Each of the above terms shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- “Hazera Seeds” shall mean Hazera Seeds Ltd. having its registered office in Brurim, Israel or -as the case may be- Hazera Seeds B.V., having its registered office in the Netherlands (4921 PM) Made at Schanseind 27 registered at the Chamber of Commerce Breda( and any of their subsidiaries worldwide).
All vegetable varieties have been bred by Hazera using traditional breeding methods without the use of genetic modification techniques that lead to genetically modified organisms as defined in Directive 2001/18 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Communities on the deliberate release into the environment of genetically modified organisms.