Fulltime/Based in Made
The main goal of this position is to manage domestic and supervises foreign seed productions in Allium, from small quantities of pre-commercial (DV) and stock seed (STS) productions to commercial (COS) seed productions, that take place at the BU’s own grower network, vendors and at external. The aim of this position is to achieve a good production performance, quantity and quality wise. The production specialist reports to Allium Department Manager and contributes in planning meetings, provides updates for internal use and collaborates closely with internal parties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support and guide global growers / vendors with the required information and knowledge.
- Manage all domestic STS and COS productions.
- Initiate new ideas to improve production results.
- Internal reporting and taking care of essential administration.
- Coordinate multiple production processes at the same time.
- Advising/ Assisting the manager in building a production plan.
- Follow up production contracts for own portfolio.
- Monitoring, reviewing and implementing production protocols for all Allium crop portfolio.
- Agriculture technician;
- BSc in Agronomy is an advantage
- Strong affinity with agriculture and several years in technical growing experience;
- Knowledge of/and experience in seed production is an advantage;
- Knowledge of/and experience with MS Office, ERP systems;
- Decisive, good planner / organizer, communication skills and team player;
- Willing to travel abroad frequently;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, knowledge of the French languages is an advantage.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s nice to work at Hazera! For more information please visit our website www.hazera.nl and www.hazera.com .
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume t.a.v. Susan Nagtzaam- Hector, HR Business Partner, preferably by e-mail (to: email@example.com), or through the form on our website www.hazera.nl.